ONE LOVE

As a born and bred Man United Supporter from Burnage in the south of the city, I find nothing comparable to seeing united play whether I watch them on the TV at home, at the pub or at Old Trafford. Watching my team come out onto the Old Trafford pitch to the sound of the rocky fanfare sends shivers down my spine.
Unsurprisingly I’m not the only one, all over this great city and the entire planet people share my love for this wonderful club.
This is why I would like to share my opinions on United matches, transfer gossip and other Man United news.

Friday 9 September 2011

Manchester United vs Bolton

Manchester United take on Bolton at the Reebok tomorrow 17:30 GMT


Antonio Valencia IS in the squad. 


Darron Gibson


Rafael

Nemanja Vidic

Danny Welbeck

All definitive out injured.

Score Prediction 3-1 to United. 

No comments:

Post a Comment